PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

carbs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greg hoffman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:29 am    Post subject: carbs. Reply with quote

Dose any one have any carbs. for the Yamaha 400cc engine. I need two of them to get my pulse to run.
chengsls

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I do. One of the two vaccum plungers need replaced as it looks like it got too hot. It also needs a main jet. The screws are alittle cewed up, but OK. Realatively simple and inexpensive items. Scott in SOCAL. It does work it came from a donor engine I bought two months ago.
Nelson Locke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:55 am    Post subject: carbs Reply with quote

I just picked up a donor engine that looks a lot better than what is in my car, so I'm rebuilding as we speak. Soon I will have two carbs, if you need them for parts.
Greg Hoffman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:12 am    Post subject: Need carbs for Pulse Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy

I am extremly interested in any carbs. I have two Pulse vehicles that I am working to restore.

I am trying to get at least one Pulse ready for a car show in a couple of weeks and also the Pulse rally in Marion Indiana over Labor Day Weekend.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My e-mail address is ghoffman@maxitrol.com
My cell phone # is 517-861-7231

With great anticipation and enthusiam. Looking forward to getting my Pulse up and running.

Thank you!!!!

Greg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: