PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New VW Pulse design.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob Cervero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: New VW Pulse design. Reply with quote

Check out www.ebaumsworld.com/tags/vw-car/
Bob Hichborn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob,

Neat little car. At first I thought it was a 2F1R, but then noticed the dual wheels in the rear. I wonder how many of these commuter cars of the future will actually make it to production and surpass the 350 Pulses that were sold. You would think that with the $$ the auto makers throw around that they could pull it off.

- Bob
steveg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this has been around for quite some time, and so far VW has no intentions of building more... mostly carbonfiber, and ultralight with claims of 100+ MPG no wonder, being as light as it is..

would it hold up to real world driving? no.. imagine driving in the summer heat with that canopy shut, or winter with those skinny tires getting you through the snow.. 1/4 ton of fun....

like the microcars NOT imported here from JAPAN, these enticing little pieces of transportation are dreams of everyone wanting something "different" and cheap to drive..
however impratical they may be...

my question is ... when can I get one???

steve george litestar #009
otisco NY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: