PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pulse radiator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dynoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: Pulse radiator Reply with quote

Purchased this from eBay this week and it fits in the front of the pulse like a glove. The seller has another one for sale and as there is only two days left on the auction, thought I would post this, and yes, I know I have to cut out more, from the front of my Pulse for air flow.

http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/0703/orillia1/rad.jpg

I can't thank Don Muddiman enough for all his help on my project. The Pulse group owes him and his buddy Bob a big bunch of thanks for all of their input. Also hope Dave gets back from the war effort soon, as I miss his posts.

I am not connected with the auction on eBay nor do I know the seller. It looks like he has sold about four of these Rads and may feel it is more profitable to strip and sell parts then the whole bike.

Because it seems custom made for our vehicle's, fits the front perfectly ,and has dual fans, I want to let people know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35595&item=2472488791
elden simons

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 4:28 am    Post subject: interesting. Reply with quote

Are you going to give your vehicle a nick-name?
How about Arnold Ziffle?
Oink, Oink!

My Pulse has the battery in the front wheel well,a nice spot for water spray. Does yours?

Will there be customizing of the nose tip? I could imagine all sorts of ideas like that of jet aircraft of the 1950's.
I remember one air intake of a jet that had an intake divider in the nose (looked like a squat figure 8 layed on its side), and such would allow flow and also the headlamp to yet be used.
Okay, I'm jumping to conclusions.
I did see the mod. by Don.
Otherwise, only curious.
dynoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 9:13 am    Post subject: Modifications Reply with quote

No fancy modifications, only want it to run. It had sit in an open field for 12 years before I purchased it, exposed to wind, rain, sun and snow, which is the best way to explain, the amount of work, that is going into it.
Of course, if you sold me yours, it would make me a happy camper.

I haven't seen many postings of Ron Palmers vehicle, but it is fantastic.

Ron is a genius when it comes to mechanical things. His Pulse is complete with talking mobile robots, including a very powerful sound amplifier connected to a remotely operated tape-deck, that has a recording of a full size jet powering up for take off.

The amp is powerful enough to make the Pulse shake.
When he stands back and remotely closes his electrical, mechanical powered canopy and from a distance by radio control, kicks in the sound system of the Jet powering up, it is a sight to make your knees shudder.

Hard for me to explain, but I'm sure you can picture it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: