PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pulse INVADER #25 Update / NEED HELP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashok Rai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Pulse INVADER #25 Update / NEED HELP Reply with quote

Hello Folks,
Heres the story so far....

MOST CHALLENGING:Finding a mechanic who would work on the car end and motorcycle end also!Theres one here leftover from the Hippie days who had worked on a Pulse in California a decade ago but you have catch him on a good day.With snow having arrived early here it looks like the cycle season is over... though... snow tires ??ANY EXPERIENCE Question

ACQUIRED #25 for $10G off E Bay[had them end Wink auction early to accept my high offer in person]April 2004 Redwood City,CA.Did not have time to drive the vehicle enroute to Disneyland.Big Embarassed mistake as you will see the vehicle was/is not roadworthy.Especially with E Bay go the exra mile and have it inspected/test ride it or walk away!

TRANSPORTED in 18 foot Container by ship to Anchorage,Alaska by Horizon Lines [877-678-SHIP]for appx yikes Rolling Eyes $3500.!! mid June 04. The 6 inch drop from the container onto the flatbed towtruck was hairy!

PACKING by Safepack International, San Francisco[650-877-0788]$250 Very Happy

REGISTRATION and TITLED AS INVADER Motorcycle[as in CA]and they refused to call it a PULSE here. It took a whole day and two callbacks at the local DMV.They went ballistic but relented after they called California and Washinton DC to confirm it was kosher.Motorcycle Licence mandated.

INSURANCE thru GEICO CYCLEGUARD liability only policy offered/available for $200 annually[ Was rejected by all other insurances on the website]Geico has the Pulse on their database but not the INVADER[ 1-888-434-2600]

THINGS FIXED so far for $3500 Shocked[Alaska is expensive] clutch,shock absorbers [rear suzuki motorcycle and front changed to air shocks] ,front brake caliper and outrigger bolts replaced.

PENDING BEFORE ROADWORTHY: Steerng Box and Rod. Question Need help : Question The current box[unknown kind] appears broken[wheel doesnt turn when steering is moved:grinding noise in the box Exclamation ] & mechanic not sure about the rod that is welded in the midshaft![Apparently broke and hes been repaired] The original steering box came as a "spare" and appears OK but need to find a steering rod or fabricate one . Anyone have a spare[being funny!]or know how to get one made[need to know exact length,gauge or diameter.straight or angled? The rod is on the left side.IS THERE A BETTER REPLACEMENT BOX AND ROD AVAILABLE Confused:The Saginaw system on the Web is on the right side Question ALSO need info on replacing the speedo cable thats broken.?came off a Yamaha bike or a car Question

JIMMIE SATTISON the original owner was great to to touch base with.States original color was White and he added the missiles,gun turrets and tail,paited it Green.The original motor[Yamaha] burnt up and he replaced it in Question 95 with the current Suzuki watercooled 700cc twin engine.[Neighbors crash donor cycle]The mileage is 21k but speedometer cable is broken..He used to pull a Trailer with this and burnt a clutch or two :!:Also In Indiana he was told to title it as a car and change the rear lights to bigger car brake lights/move licence tag to accomodate a car tag under the wing:hence the design change in the rear.

HOW DOES ONE BECOME A MEMBER Question ANY DUES Question Sending in the Survey.

COME VISIT ALASKA IN YOUR PULSE[hint:Take the Ferry]Your Yamahas will stay cool here Exclamation

CRUISING IN ALASKA{Pretending for now but dreaming for sure Rolling Eyes }
AND THANK YOU FOR ANY GUIDANCE.

Ashok Rai

elden simons

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: 1985 Invader news clipping Reply with quote

Thanks to a news clipping copy from Sue Butcher back in 1989...

(here are portions of the clipping)

"However you describe it, the low- slung, bullet-shaped two seater was a crowd-stopper at Sunday's "Auburn in the Spring" car show in Eckhart Park.
Owners Jim and Mavis Sattison of Waterloo were delighted by all the attention. Both made it clear that they're bored by the look-alike cars coming out of Detroit.
'I said, I'd sure like to have something that looks different,'
Jim explained. He found it in his 1985 Pulse Invader, a vehicle that draws stares wherever it goes.

The Invader is a prototype from the Owosso Motorcar Co. in Michigan. So far, it's one of only 200 made. The Sattison's model was 25th out of the factory.

'They said it cost $25,000 to make this. That's not what we paid for it, believe me,' Mavis said. New models are selling for $12,000, but Jim says many dealers are refusing to sell them at all. They're holding on to them as collector's items.

Not the Sattisons. 'We bought it for a second car, to play with and have a lot of fun,' said Jim.
They've driven their Invader 4,500 miles since they bought it last August. And this summer it will roll up considerable mileage in local parades. After pleasing spectators at Corunna's parade last Saturday, it will be in Waterloo this weekend and in Hamilton for the Fourth of July.

(jump further into the article)

Indiana's Bureau of Motor Vehicles insisted the Invader was a car, even though it has no bumpers and can't go in reverse. It does have four wheels, but one's in the front, another in the back and two are at the ends of the stubby, flightless wings on either side.

'My husband calls it his motorcycle with training wheels,' Mavis said.

(another jump further in article)

"The CB goes crazy. Truck drivers go nuts over this thing,' said Mavis. 'They want to know "How come you're taxiing so long. When are you gonna take off?"

(date of article unknown)

*Note reference of Corunna's parade with yet another parade set for July Fourth. Perhaps Corunna's was on Memorial Day weekend.

*Note vehicle's designation as a "Pulse Invader". So, it is double named.

Our Archivist, Steve, can no doubt fill in the blanks.
Ashok Rai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: All Things Considered Reply with quote

Thank you for the warm welcome to your club..I will also watchout for the Denali Yeti in my travels!

Randy Pinkham[2nd Owner]called me and went over what he knew of the steering mechanism..apparently came off a small tractor[a Cub?]and Jimmie Sattison had installed it..well I called him only to learn of his recent demise.I had one conversation with him in June to let him know his baby was in Anchorage & would be well looked after.

Meanwhile Bob Hichborn working on #77 is about to come up with a new steering box/rod configuration.Should be an improvement over cone reduction drives.I think I will wait rather than trying to reinvent the wheel.He is being slowed down by some wind and rain in Florida & I told him we up here are only impressed by earthquakes and volcanic eruptions!

Incidentally the one spare original steering box that I also have is geared backwards...when you move the steering shaft to the left the lever moves forward /the rod forward and the wheel to the right!!I thought maybe the air is rarified here in Alaska but Randy Pinkham tells me that to be true & one needs some sort of plate to reverse the mechanism ! Anyone know of such a device? My mechanic has taken it apart and thinks he can reverse the gearing to the proper configuration.All the more surprising since Bob Hichborns pictures[see steering alignment discussion] show the rod attached right to the lever !..no ..not on weed ...though... all things considered ..this is the last frontier!! Amen
ashok rai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Winter Hibernation Over..#25 about ready for Prime Time.. Reply with quote

Elden [#308] asked if I froze in my Pulse this past winter...as I have not been heard from ....

Embarassed Sadly no cause its in the shop with the mechanic mostly Rolling Eyes AWOL ; previously snowmachining[ he is of the ironman variety]and now hunting bears as the salmon are running! Hope our State bird the Mosquito or Halibut full of worms or a Grissly drive him back in town!! He's only had it for 2 months to fix the steering and the speedo cable.

The steering is almost fixed with the original cone reduction drive reinstalled [ the tractor steering appeared flimsier with a lot of play] Bob [#77].. we fixed the problem of "reverse" gearing [see previous post] with facing the lever up[instead of the usual downwards] and using a straight rod with no angles or curves..seems to work fine.Thanks for your advice.

We also made a modification to the steering column to make it sturdier as it will 'flex" quite a bit when the wheel is turned. A U shaped steel bar has been welded to the steering column attaching it to the roll bar on both sides just below the canopy level. It makes it more rigid. Very Happy

Does anyone know where all the front end of the Pulse is supported on the frame? Mine seems to have dropped a tad as the steering fork appears about an inch higher than before. We have ground the corners of the fork so that the covering plate fits again but it would be nice if the cone section doesnt hit bottom [the road] at speed ! Actually it would be scarier if the steering fork lifted the windshield!! Shocked The only place we can find is just behind the steering fork on the central frame where there is a small metal plate but there is no "play " there. Confused

Lastly .. what mechanism/part is used for the speedo cable attachment to the front wheel?..the mechanic doesnt have a clue..and wants to cut it off at the wheel !!... need assistance before he reappears out of the bush with a chainsaw.....

Wish me luck...and I may be in the July 4th parade ..or atleast this year before snowfall in October Shocked ..will try and attach some pictures of the modifications soon.
RFly2Dive

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First let me say I have seen Bob H.'s work and it is top notch...I am concerned re: your comment the 'front end seems to have dropped' as a single heavy bolt holds the front end on as I recall...Again check with Bob he has full pictures of the front end...here are some sites to check out as well---they have been helpful to me for sure:

http://www.pulsefl.0catch.com/

http://www.autocycles.org/

http://groups.msn.com/AutocycleLiteStarPulse/messageboard.msnw

Good luck and Welcome!!
lite9dave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:06 am    Post subject: Licensing - where did DMV call Reply with quote

Ashok, you mention that your local DMV contacted California and DC and calmed down when they found out that this was a legitimate vehicle. Any idea who/what department they called. I continue to struggle with WA state licensing. If I could give them a department contact with the fed I feel certain I could overcome this.
Bob Hichborn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashok,

Do you have any pictures of your vehicle you can post of email? If your front end is that low, it may be a shock issue. From what I've seen, the Pulses that had the Air Shocks up front had upper shock mounts that were about 3 inches higher than those that have the coil over shocks. We ran into this with Hal Lazars in South Florida. If somehow they got the coil shocks to fit with the air shock mount configuration, then that would explain the extreme dip of the nose.

Although the whole "goose neck" attachment to the front suspension is not the best design in the world, there's not alot of places where it could be bent while still allowing the body to be attached properly up behind the steering box and still allowing the vehicle to drive/maneuver properly.

I've added a Front End shock mount comparison image to my Webshots page.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/148097077/370190315BmbonP

You can see from this image that the upper mount locations are quite different and could account for a corresponding height change in the front of your Pulse.
ashok rai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: feedback replies Reply with quote

Sorry folks for the delay in getting back..but there is always an explanation [ such as a mother in law passing away for the third time... Rolling Eyes ] and this a good one......

Went on a jet boat a few days ago on a fast flowing [18 knots] river swollen with glacial melt ..and lost power briefly Shocked !!!...and was that scary to say the least. Took a few days to recover.All ended well but I"ll try and stick to the Pulse [when I get it back] for thrills in the future.

I exchanged coil over shocks to air shocks last year and that must be the explanation in the change of front end height.

Re local DMV experience firstly they wouldnt transfer Title initially because they dont have Pulse/Owosso/Invader in the data base of approved vehicles. I believe they E-mailed California to confirm the Title/ Regn was kosher and next did the same to confirm the VIN# with the Feds. They also found Invader as a model for ?Kawasaki and so on that basis titled / Registered it as an Invader motorcycle trike and I didnt hang around to discuss it any further!! Very Happy Sorry no contact #s but I would seriously consider moving to a Pulse friendly State and then sneaking it back in !!! Most importantly I had read in the Forum how some folks in MD & WA were having trouble and I didnt show them the vehicle or even a picture of it Wink I bet they are going to have a cow once it hits the streets soon...but as long as its not a Hindu cow Laughing ..hopefully the last laugh wont be on me !! Embarassed

Will try and post some pictures in the near future ...if a glacier doesnt calve [ no relationship to above cow!] on me befe then ..[which is the next adventure planned till I get #25 back]..the mechanic doesnt get paid if I kill myself in the meantime.

As usual thanks for the feedback ... Cheers .
Steve 195

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave,
The Owosso pulse is listed in the Motorcycle NADA Guide. Texas uses NADA for reference of vehicle appraisal for a bonded title. Didn't have any title, Had Department of Public safety officer verify VIN by looking at vehicle. Tag on dash was good enough for him. Proved it was a legitamate motorcycle with NADA. Got a bonded title which gave anyone with a claim to vehicle 3 years to apply, afterwards a New clear title with Appropriate VIN was issued. Hint" Dont show pictures just tell them it is a motorcycle if you can. Hope this helps.
ashok rai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Return to Flight ..of #25 Reply with quote

Just logging in to report the successful launch of the ALIEN PULSE INVADER [ alongwith Discovery ] onto the unsuspecting folks in Anchorage. Had a couple of Cops watch me whiz by but they were on the other side of the median strip!! Wink

Steers well with all four wheels on the ground [dont like the concept of bouncing trailer wheels..besides many roads here have snowtire ruts effectively causing one trailer tire to be off an inch or so for legal reasons!]. Mileage appears around 50 mpg [city] on todays outing. Lost a few screws holding the rear lower panel after about 100 miles of tooling around Surprised ..packed a small phillips screwdriver onboard..soon I'll be known as screwball awry anyway:roll:and I might as well be seen with one to complete the picture.!! .Seriously though everyone is mesmerised by the concept.

Questions today from folks...
How long to build? Ans:20 years! [since 1985]
Do the missiles work? Ans: Classified!
Ditto re Gun Turrets? Ans: They fire paintballs!

Lots of folks taking pictures ,hooting and many ThumbsUp ..so generally as expected a blast to own!! OK Bob get #77 painted [see your forum re paint ideas from me ] ...look at what you are missing!!!

Take care youall as they say in Texas & wear a Helmet Cool ...our Neurosurgeon in town wears one driving his Car !!..[but this is Rolling Eyes Alaska and thats another story].
Bob Hichborn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashok,

In keeping with the Alien theme of your Pulse .... I am GREEN with envy!

Congrats on getting out on the road. Keep the reports on Pulse performance and stunned onlookers coming! It's a great motivator for those of us that have yet to enjoy the experience.
ashok rai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: ATV Engine in a Pulse Reply with quote

The Suzuki engine just quit Shocked the other day! : My mechanic is considering replacing it with an ATV engine to convert the pulse to a trike with a reverse and remove outriger wheels Rolling Eyes. Is this a crazy Idea idea or feasible? Any thoughts including Eldens welcome Exclamation !!
Bob Hichborn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashok,

Not sure what ATV you're thinking about, but I'd consider the following:

Top speed and gearing difference between an ATV and let's say a touring bike
Weight difference as it pertains to frame strength. There's always been alot of talk about caution when using an ATV front suspension on a road vehicle. It's actually illegal in some states.
Of course, you'll have to take into account the extent of body work that may be required.

Bob
elden simons

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:05 am    Post subject: Who-Who...Who Me? (Blink blink!) Reply with quote

Ashok,
I would much rather step aside for others of experiance to make comment. As you know from my signature phrase that our Pulse is kaput and garaged. So, I don't have much foundation to make knowing commentary.

ATV's have been coming out with better and faster models. Also, it is often said that if someone were to make a permanent firewall/back wall behind the passenger seat, then a bracket of some sort could be made so that future engine repairs and swap-outs could be easier. Just have two frames made that would include a rear wheel and choice of engine.

As for going for the 'Trike' look using the rear suspension and the engine of an ATV. Will there be appropriate tires for highway use? Does you mechanic know of engines that can handle continuous speeds of 60mph and above?

The 'Invader' is your vehicle. There has been posted on this Forum of an autocycle bodied trike already.

You're not going to be shunned by us in the club if you do modify your vehicle. You are persuing a direction that many wouldn't chose to go, that's all.

Elden
Tammy and Elden have Pulse #308 from 1988.Built in Butcher's Barn and presently sets inoperative in their garage. We are still keeping it!
ashok rai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Elden and Bob,

Dug a little deeper into the ATV option and you guys are right Embarassed : its both illegal in Alaska and not feasible because of gearing ratios. The latter can be changed but who wants to go thru that hassle. Besides a reverse trike configuration [ 2 front 1 rear wheel ] is better Exclamation

Bob, last time I met you at your place you mentioned the Honda Goldwing Gl 1100 &1200 both have reverse but the Goldwing websites indicate the Reverse first came with the 1500 model. Also you indicate that the 1500 would likely fit in the Pulse although others have indicated it wont.

I have identified a donor Goldwing 1500 but need to move fast so any input would be helpful.

Thanks all for your input, Smile Cheers
elden simons

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Yes, you WILL move fast! Reply with quote

Okay.... you have some problems occurring here.
If you type in, 1500, into the Search function, you would find your answers.
Basicly: You will have to cut the back frame off your existing Invader and weld on the frame of the new donor 1500 bike.

Also, Bob may have actually said that the 1100cc and the 1200cc Pulse vehicles came with reverse motors as designed by OMCC. The donor Honda cycles themselves did not have such. Perhaps, also, the 1000cc powered Pulses as well. Don't know for sure.
Please note that engine swaps of 1200cc engines in place of 400cc engines have been done, but that it is urged that the complete donor bike frame be used in its entirety.
You will have to do custom fiberglass work to make up for the lengthening of your vehicle. It will be something to be proud of when finally completed.
Bob Hichborn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elden, Great response. Yes, the reverse gear did not show up in the Goldwing line till the GL1500. (although I've talked to a few people who say it was an option on some later GL1200s, this however is unconfirmed).

Ashok, As Elden mentioned, the swap from your original power plant is doeable. I actually thought we had a club member who has already done it. I also thought Stacy Kelly with Pulse #211 down in Texas was going to do a GL1500 conversion last year. Not sure where she's at with that. The GL1500 is around 3 inches longer overall, this no doubt is due to the extra set of cylinders (GL1000 thru GL1200 were 4 cylinders and the GL1500/1800 went to 6)

Expect to lose your rear passenger seat, or make it smaller (if that's even possible) and you'll probably have to widen the lower half of the body some to allow for basic maintainence and inspection. Avoid any body mods that require widening the upper half, because then you have to be concerned about clearance of the sliding canopy.

I'm working on my second GL1100 installation and there's plenty of ways to do it, just make sure you have someone that is very competent and will see the job thru. Look for someone that shows a geniune interest in your vehicle and is not just interested in taking your money. I always suggest someone that's had experience building their own vehicles or any kind. They generally show a deeper pride in what they do.

Keep us all posted.

Bob
ashok rai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob and Elden,

Thanks for the feedback.

As everyone is aware its hard to mechanically / electronically marry a car front to a bike rear on a Pulse. Cannt find a motorcycle mechanic enthusistic to do thework. Also low mileage functioning Goldwing GL 1500s [ with reverse ] are around 5 G plus shipping around 2G to Alaska Exclamation Therefore I am abandoning this route.

I am going for the '' Rothfuss modification '' as seen at the Michigan Fly-In-Cruise In June 2006 [See Forum posting June 17 2006 / Page 8 ]. A complete VW would cost around 1.5G and plenty available locally Smile

Bob , I know you have tinkered with a delta wing single seater 1F/2R version but I am for the 2F/2R option for better stability/handling and getting rid of the cone reduction drive steering / plus easier tire changes up front....envision driving down the Alaska Highway enroute to the National Pulse rally in Marion someday. Wonder if I can still keep my motorcycle tag Exclamation ...still have 4 tires. and who is looking under the hood Exclamation Exclamation ...

We got our ''Termination dust'' yesterday on the surrounding mountains Shocked ...so snow is expected on the ground in a few weeks Sad Hope to have the Alien Invader out on the road next summer.

And No , I dont know Sarah Palin Rolling Eyes

Will keep you posted on the progress this Winter,

Cheers,

Ashok
thatjoeguy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: KISS = Keeping It Simple/Stupid Reply with quote

OK, sorry for the redundancy here. For those of us who want to upgrade the powerplant with an engine swap but who are not interested in modifying the bodywork (I am horrified each time I see an example that has cut away the original lower panels shrouding the exhaust!)...
Which engines are best/easiest?

Thanks!

Joe King
www.toon-guy.com
ashok rai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick update. Pulse 25 is currently just a fibreglass shell ..all original metal having been removed!
The tubular frame and the front goose neck connection was almost totally seperated at the weld. Also the top end of the goose neck was barely holding the fibreglass body [ hence the sag in the front end reported earlier].
A 1972 VW dune buggy is the donor. Plan to use the Bug floor pan as the Pulse frame....Taking pictures.
Later,
Ashok
pulse220

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashok,
I commend you on thinking outside of the box and using a a 1972 VW dune buggy as the donor. Sound like a great idea.

I love both original and modified projects, as you get a chance to see what others are trying and what can be accomplished.

Best of luck with it and please share the pictures when you get a chance.
Chad
ashok rai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: vw frame option abandoned Reply with quote

So.... after looking at the option of using the VW dune buggy metal floor pan it seems that would require cutting the floor off the Pulse shell Shocked and not really having any solid points of attachment available for the metal floor pan to the fibreglass shell Exclamation

Plan B [ Or is it D by now / remember ATV engine at one point Question ] is to build a new peripheral tubular frame inside the shell for support. Last I heard the mechanic is buying a mechanical tube bender from Florida to do the job as no one locally will lend him theirs Exclamation Guess this is going to take a while Rolling Eyes

Steve and Eldon asked about any pictures of the failing weld. The mechanic is taking pictures for me on disposable cameras..and he hasnt given one back to me yet..but I will try and get some up soon. I dont believe he took any of the failing welds between the central tubular frame and the goose neck..all he said was it was a poor/amateur job and he was glad it was detected when it was...envisioning a catastrophic failure..though in all fairness Pulse 25 is 25 years old and has been used pretty regularly by all owners. I will check to see if the part is still around to photograph.

By the way does anyone have any contact info for Glen / Chris Rothfuss [ forum ref June 2006 ] or Mike O'Neil who built the VW modification in the 80s. / OR are any other photographs available especially of the [ BIKES Wink ] rear end so we can get an Idea as to how the VW engine was mounted plus see what body modifications maybe necessary.

Thanks for the group support Smile pending group therapy I guess Embarassed Might be cheaper to buy that Ecomobile in the long run Confused

Ashok
pilut

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:10 am    Post subject: pulse trike Reply with quote

Suggest you contact Don Willi. He is converting his pulse to a trike with a ford probe clip. He has nicely married the probe front end to the back end of the pulse...albeit he rebuilt the entire pulse frame to handle the 260 horsepower provided by the engine. He will have automatic transmission, reverse, airconditioning, power steering. I am sure he would be glad to send you pics to show the progress of his project.
pinkhamr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashok, sorry to hear about all of this issue with the Invader ... It seemed fine when I sold it to the guy in Redwood City (years ago) .... I am now looking for another one. Hope all turns out well with yours. Randy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: