PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Canopy slider mechanism

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Canopy slider mechanism Reply with quote

Steve,

Thanks for the post of the Silver Bullet for sale on Ebay!

I was looking at the picture of the interior and noticed what appears to be a different canopy sliding mechanism than most Pulse's. I have the standard chrome rail, but this seems to be more of a drawer type device. Does anyone have something similar?
Chuck Furgason

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob
The newer Pulses have the slides. I don't know at what ser. number they changed but both ours 324 & 328 have sliders. They work good but have one problem, when you ride with the canopy open as I do a lot the balls in the slides wear out and the slides have to be replaced.
Chuck
Bob Hichborn

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck,

Can you get me some pictures of your sliders, so I can see how they are installed? You can email them to me at bob@n-space.com

Also if you've replaced them, where did you get the new sliders and what are the part numbers, if applicable.

thanks,

Bob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: