PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pulse body panels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pulse Pilot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:08 am    Post subject: Pulse body panels Reply with quote

New to this great forum: These cars seem so hard to find. So, I am considering using a donor Bike and building a custom frame.
Wondering if there is someone that has the molds and is still producing Pulse Body Panels and windshield frames Question Any info appreciated !
Bob Hichborn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom,

The where-abouts of the original molds continues to be a Pulse mystery. I made a set of splash molds a few years back and have fabricated parts for several Pulse owners. I presently have 2 complete sets of parts that I have been slowly building up in between all my other projects.
For folks wanting to build their own, I usually recommend buying an existing one and doing a restoration. With you being out in CA, I'd guess it would cost close to $1000 just to ship the parts from Florida and another $300 to build a shipping crate/container.

Let us know what you're looking for and perhaps the club can find you one for sale in your area before you go the new parts route.

- Bob
Pulse Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:59 pm    Post subject: Looking for a beat up Pulse out west! Reply with quote

Bob thanks for your helpful reply. Yes, I am interested in buying a pulse in any degraded condition, but can only spend a few grand. I can see it would be pricey to ship body parts from the East. I'm probably willing to drive up to 1500 miles to trailer a pulse home. Put out the word, thanks Tom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: