PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pulse clutch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lamboal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Pulse clutch Reply with quote

clutch on my pulse does not work I have rebuilt it and still no peddle any suggestions please , Alan red59al@comcast.net
Steve Schmidt
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

What is your Pulse number and what engine do you have?
Lamboal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

regarding my clutch problem, my vehicle number is 60. The engine is a Honda VF1000F approximately mid-1980s, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, Alan
Bob Cervero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is your clutch operated by cable or hydraulic? If it is hydraulic then you might need to rebuild either the clutch master cylinder which is activated by the foot pedal or the slave cylinder which is located next to the actual clutch mechanism. Usually the seals go bad and then the fluid leaks by them and you get no clutch activation. A soft or no pedal sensation.

If it is cable operated then make sure the cable is not broken. If it is not broken then maybe you need to take up all the slack in the cable using the screw adjusters until you get a high pedal.
Lamboal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for your responses regarding my clutch problem I still am unable to get it to work. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated, Alan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: