PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pulse litestar Invader #31 for sale ....SOLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gunner401

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: Pulse litestar Invader #31 for sale ....SOLD Reply with quote

Hi Everybody,

I have a Pulse Invader for sale. It is stuck in storage right now and I don't have any photos handy. I'm willing to make the sale subject to viewing the vehicle. I would just rather sell it before loosing it to storage auction.

That said,

I have a pulse invader with a yamaha motor in it. I bought it from a guy in Texas who lived by the water. The fram has rust damage but the frame is complete with some cracks.

The engine is missing most parts and doesn't run. This is the way that I got it. I had hoped to restore this beauty but then I lost my job.

The canopy is in good shape.

It is partially disassembled but I have all the parts.

Please call me for more information and I'll answer your questions directly.

I'm asking $2,000.00.

Talk to you soon.
Gunner Kenny
401 644 6214
dman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:51 am    Post subject: PUlse for sale Reply with quote

For every one to know.

I called Gunner this morning and came to an agreement on this Pulse at 10 am this morning We had a verbal agreement and I set up payment and transportation. He calls me after 5 pm and says he wants more money for it now. He has had a lot of calls and thinks he should get more for it now.... Well ..... do your homework before you offer you item for sale ...... People .... I thought most everyone on this sight has good morals and are honest and true to the word. Well the word is not always a good word.

DONT OFFER IT FOR SALE ON HERE IF YOUR NOT GOING TO STICK TO YOUR WORD......OR YOUR PRICE

LIKE A 3 YEAR OLD WHO DOES NOT GET WHAT HE WANTS ,,,, AND CHANGES HIS MIND....

I have done a lot of deals in my life time, but this one is one thats at the top .....

BUYER BEWARE....... GOOD LUCK ...... WITH GUNNER
Gunner401

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:51 am    Post subject: Your right. Reply with quote

Your Right.

I didn't do my homework. I didn't ask around to see what pulses are going for in rough, as is condition. And I appologize. To you and everybody else that has seen your post.

I made a mistake and I did my best to correct it as soon as possible. Yes, it ment breaking our agreement. I'm sorry if your feelings were hurt. I'm unemployed and living out of my truck while the city tries to demo my house. I'm liquidating all I have so that I can survive the winter.

I hoped you would understand.

The pulse litestar invader #31 is now posted on ebay.com.
Steve Schmidt
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gunner,

I am sorry your sale got off to a bad start and hope your ebay auction ends with a sale. You really need to post several pix to help the buyer determine what they want to bid.

I wish you luck on your sale and your offer of delivering the Pulse would be helpful to any buyer.

This is the information that I have from the Pulse VIN registry on Pulse #31.

#031..........Year 1985.......Blue in color

Owners............Sam Diamond.......John Theroux - Michigan.....Thomas Lamb - GA

Body #8532931
Engine #14V-001819
Old VIN 1LSECP2E1F2000031
New VIN 17JTW12R5GM000276

But obviously there is an error somewhere in the Pulse VIN FILE. I do not want anyone to look at the Pulse Registry website and think that they are buying the Pulse that is shown there:

http://www.autocycles.org/031.html

ATTENTION ! THIS blue Pulse IS NOT GUNNER'S PULSE. His is white in color and needs full restoration.

His Vin ends .........31.

We will have to make some sort of correction once we research Gunner's Pulse's VIN.

As I recall, one of the Pulse dealerships wanted to rename the Pulse.....Pulse Invader.

I don't think that Owosso Motor Car was happy with anyone trying to re-name there vehicle, but about 4 or 5 Pulses were titled in Texas as Pulse Invader or as Invader...... and Gunner's Pulse is one of them.

I wish I had more info about why these were titled that way.

Here is the PULSE INVADER EBAY AUCTION:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pulse-Litestar-Invader-motorcycle-/320629874064?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa7079d90
Gunner401

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:00 am    Post subject: Photos of #31 Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I have just posted photos of invader #31 on the ebay auction of this pulse litestar.

Contact me if you have any more questions.

The front glass is broken. The main canopy is not.
morse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened to the auction?
Steve Schmidt
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD ON Ebay ...BUY-IT-NOW
amphigator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:44 am    Post subject: Pulse #31 Delivered Safely to My Garage Reply with quote

To All,
Pulse #31 Bought on E-bay was Safely delivered today by Gunner. A great guy working through some tough times. Pulse as advertised delivered as promised.
Pulse #31 is now reunited with Pulse #32 and are fighting over my limited time and now more limited restoration dollars.
morse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about some pics
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: