PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FOR SALE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: FOR SALE Reply with quote

LOOKING for a Pulse? NEED a Part? Want to Make your own ? Want to add a tail wing?

Call or email ME
I am in SW Michigan

dpminert@hotmail.com
Doug
elden simons

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:38 am    Post subject: Looking for a Pulse Mechanic Reply with quote

Ya, it's Elden again.
Unable to trailer this Pulse, but wishing for a experianced Pulse mechanic.
I'm not in a wellfare bracket, but no doubt will have to agree to later monthly payments to the person willing to spare their vacation time.
#308 needs the following:

Something done about the charging problem (1200 Honda).
Gas tank is rusted out.
Outrigger bearings squeel.
Steering rod busted.
Havn't been run since '93 (I put engine oil in the cylinders, and Sta-bil in the fuel...and ran it awhile before final storage, not in that order).

I'm still wishing on a resurection.
Elden (not for sale)
Tammy and Elden have Pulse #308 from 1988.Built in Butcher's Barn and presently sets inoperative in their garage. We are still keeping it!
elden simons

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:45 am    Post subject: Coincidence, perhaps? Reply with quote

A Coincidence perhaps, but upon beginning my day at work a senior coworker inquired of my 'airplane' and its dimensions.
Come to find out, he was trying to figure what size trailer was needed to move it from my garage to his!

It has been an Off and On curiousity of his on whether he'd tackle the repairs on it. I just ignored him, but now he seems genuinely interested.

His background has basicly been tinkering with Harley's, skid-steers, Dodge pickups, and what-not.

So, I'm going to have to get storage insurance for #308, especially since the pricey windshield will have to be handled, and then help figure out the best way transporting it.

Am I anxious?
Nope, it will be a long process.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: