PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Part of the Pulse group again...maybe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavetheWave

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:45 am    Post subject: Part of the Pulse group again...maybe Reply with quote

We absolutely miss the Pulse group. With all of the unknowns in moving South we sold our Pulse. Crying or Very sad But it looks like a rough as a cob one is heading My way Very Happy . When I actually get to see it and have title in hand, I will post pics. Sorry will not get to Marion this year, we will be at Disney for their first large car show. Later Gator Wave aka Dave the Wave
DavetheWave

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:16 am    Post subject: Just like Christmas Reply with quote

Trucker is scheduled. Might be here as soon as this Tuesday. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. As always I was very careful in purchasing. I got a couple of phone pics and said sold! It sat outside since 07. Looks lightly vandalized. This one has to have reverse. I am hoping I can make a Pulse to keep. I miss my silver one with that screaming Ninja set up!!!! Down here I wont make one that does way way past the speed limit and louder than hell.
DavetheWave

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Arrived Reply with quote

Odometer shows less than 300 miles. Reading history this is possible. I will see if it starts up today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: