PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PULSE #325 FOR SALE ON EAST COAST

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikepulse325

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: PULSE #325 FOR SALE ON EAST COAST Reply with quote

Pulse #325, Honda Goldwing 1100 powered. Original Glass Windshield, no chips or cracks. Impressive Blue Angels re-paint. In very, very good shape. comes with trailer for long hauls. $26K. Located near Annapolis Maryland.
Pictures can be e-mailed with contact. Mike (410) 647-3665[/img]
Steve Schmidt
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike has brought this Pulse to the National Rally several times and it is a good one.

mikepulse325

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:16 am    Post subject: Thanks for adding the picture Steve! Reply with quote

Thanks for the picture add.
elden simons

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:38 am    Post subject: What's the latest? Reply with quote

Mike, so what is the latest on your selling the Pulse?
With us being the few and the proud of the 'Pulse 300 Club' (I'm just being silly), I'm figuring alot of wanta-bees and lack of cash.

Heck, I'd be in that line too if I already didn't have one. Shear eye candy!!

This Forum has been quiet, so I'd thought I'd make a little noise. Very Happy
mikepulse325

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:31 pm    Post subject: #325 sold Reply with quote

Pulse #325 went to a good home in Georgia. Many inquiries, including one from Scotland (ultimately successful: new owner of #325 sold his #100 to that interested party). To those still looking, I will leave the original post up with my phone number. This site, our Litestar/Pulse owners page on Facebook, internal network, and keeping an eye on e-bay are your best chances to find one. Good luck.
mikepulse325

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:32 pm    Post subject: #325 sold Reply with quote

Pulse #325 went to a good home in Georgia. Many inquiries, including one from Scotland (ultimately successful: new owner of #325 sold his #100 to that interested party). To those still looking, I will leave the original post up with my phone number. This site, our Litestar/Pulse owners page on Facebook, internal network, and keeping an eye on e-bay are your best chances to find one. Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: