PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1985 Pulse #84 Coming Up For Sale!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thatjoeguy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:23 am    Post subject: 1985 Pulse #84 Coming Up For Sale! Reply with quote

Howdy folks, I have not been on here for some time.
Some of the old timers here will remember my quest in searching and joy in finally finding my vehicle almost a dozen years ago:
Www.funnypaperz.com/toon_mobilez.htm
What it took to get rolling:
Www.funnypaperz.com/toon_mobile2.htm
And how it has wonderfully served as a symbol or inspiration thru out my tours of the Southwest:
Www.funnypaperz.com/aztv.htm
The reason for my silent absence here has been health related.
Long story short, 2 Heart attacks, a double bypass and four stents in the past year with obvious failing leading up to that for several years before.
My doc says I can finally invest in some green bananas but I have a mountain of medical bills to pay and so... V-e-r-y regretfully I have to let her go.
Since my adventure began on this forum I that it only right to try and open any discussions here if someone has a serious interest in being an early bird.
I was not sure after all this time if this was the preferred spot to horse trade since the advent of eBay motors.
Happy to answer any and all questions as I move forward.
Continued thanks to Steve for holding the door open...
Bestest-,
Joe Ferreira
[img]www.funnypaperz.com/newhangar.gif[/img]

Joe King
www.toon-guy.com
thatjoeguy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:33 am    Post subject: Pulse #84 has been sold. 7/22/14 Reply with quote

"THIS BIRD HAS FLOWN..."
The time came today to sell my giant toy and muse for my JIMMY JET project.
It was hard to believe I had not sat in it for over two years now. Almost 3!
But I have more than enjoyed it's influence on my mind for much more then the 12 years it was in my possession.
When it arrived it was not much more than a wreck, but my imagination could see beyond the hunk of junk to what it eventually became; my flag ship.
Thank you for all your camaraderie!

Joe King
www.toon-guy.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: