PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Speedo Gear/wheel sending unit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilut

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:41 pm    Post subject: Speedo Gear/wheel sending unit Reply with quote

Speedo Gear/wheel sending unit

I am trying to help a Pulse owner in England replace the original Speedo Gear/wheel sending unit on his Pulse. He strongly believes it is from a Harley, but his is broken and if there were any numbers on it, they are gone. Has anyone had the gear replaced and if so, with what part did you replace it with?

Does anyone have a part number that is readable? If so, please let me know.

Thank you,

Phil
Bob Cervero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Pulse #61, which I sold a while ago, had the Yamaha 400 until I put in a Kawasaki, motor had the original Yamaha 400 speedo sending unit on the front wheel. I'm not sure if the actual toothed gear in the unit was from Yamaha but the toothed gear should still be fine. It's usually the housing or cable that are the problem.
Bob Cervero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Pulse #61, which I sold a while ago, had the Yamaha 400 until I put in a Kawasaki, motor had the original Yamaha 400 speedo sending unit on the front wheel. I'm not sure if the actual toothed gear in the unit was from Yamaha but the toothed gear should still be fine. It's usually the housing or cable that are the problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: