PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

goldwing size

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adrian-v

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:17 am    Post subject: goldwing size Reply with quote

I'm looking at the possibility of upgrading my Yamaha 400 cc to a 1500 Goldwing engine.. my question is this : will it fit, or will I have to extend the body.. chopping the frame is no big deal. I just don't want to mess up the original outside looks to much.

Adrian@comptax.com
elden simons

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:32 am    Post subject: Shoe Horning in a larger engine Reply with quote

Even the owners that wanted to replace their 1100cc and 1200cc engines for the 1500 size, had to lengthen the frame and body to do so.

I'm sure you have the gumption to take on such a task. I wish you luck!
Tammy and Elden have Pulse #308 from 1988.Built in Butcher's Barn and presently sets inoperative in their garage. We are still keeping it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: