PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pulse on TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
therouj

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:25 pm    Post subject: Pulse on TV Reply with quote

Don't know if anyone else saw it, but, there was a Pulse on Auto Week (a PBS TV program) this weekend. In a short segment they visited a private auto collection in Atlanta. Amoungst the Mercedes, Cords, Delehaye, and other exotic autos was a neat little red Pulse. Apparently all of the collector's vehicles are drivable. Not sure if he is on this group as no number was provided.

John--#276
Steve195

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Pulse on TV Reply with quote

I was just flipping channels and a white pulse rolled across the screen traveling down a desert highway, for about 5 to 6 seconds. It was in the Movie "The Fire Next Time". The movie had clips of 3 different motorcyle based vehicles one of which was the pulse. One identifying feature was an antenna on the left side of the windshield whereas most where on the right.
elden simons

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Say again... Reply with quote

Are you sure it was "Auto Week" on PBS?

Maybe it was "Motor Week" and perhaps I will be lucky to hurry home from work and record it when it broadcasts Monday, Oct. 4th.'04.

I may have even missed it, but maybe not. I best preset my antenna in the morning so that there is less monkeying around when I power up the VCR.

What? Program the automatic timer?
"Murpheys Law" has it that the signal will drift and I can't bet on a unsupervised recording like that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: