PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need the Plexiglass license plate surround.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falcon Wing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:17 am    Post subject: Need the Plexiglass license plate surround. Reply with quote

#199 came w/o this plexiglass license plate cover, is there someone that makes them, or has them available?

Thanks,

Joel
Steve C. Schmidt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Tail light covers Reply with quote

Ron Palmer from Texas makes them.

http://www.autocycles.org/classifieds.html
Falcon Wing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks..I missed that on the registry page. Just sent him an email. Any idea on his prices?

He sure has created a very unique Pulse!
Steve C. Schmidt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject: Ron Palmer Reply with quote

Ron Palmer has a unique Pulse. And Ron is a very unique guy. He has had some health problems and we wish him well. He plans on attending the 2005 Rally at Marion, Indiana.....and I hope he is able to bring his Pulse. Last I heard, he was going to make it LEAN . This would be quite a trick for the Pulse. But if anyone could accomplish this ... it would be Ron.

Perhaps he can tell us the secrets to his modification. Does he use gyros and computers? Do his little friends help him? Or do they just use him to get what they want???

The last time he came to the Marion Rally, he turned out to be the hit of the entire Rally with his talking - bicycle riding - Pulse driving - robot puppets.

When these little guys start talking to you......you have to wonder....Am I really talking to a puppet or what?

ashok rai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Unable to contact Mr Palmer Reply with quote

Tried to contact him some time ago for a dashboard template via E-mail but got no reply;maybe he wasnt well.If anyone has been able to contact Mr Palmer recently please advise me of the best way.Thanks,
Ashok
Falcon Wing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I contacted him from the email off the registry page.....took him a day or two to get back to me.
www.picturetrail.com/falconwing2 (seat bracket build)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: