PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1990 Pulse 1200 #349

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gregorkeller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 12:43 pm    Post subject: 1990 Pulse 1200 #349 Reply with quote

Hello
I just found your site. I think I own the last Pulse made in 1990. She is Corvette Red with wing package and running a 1200 Honda. I live in Sonoma County, Calif.
She has not been run for 4 years but hope to get her together again.
Would love to hear from you all as to availability of a windshield as mine cracked years ago but is still functional just looks bad.
Two Red Pulses were used in the filming of ''Until the end of the World"" with William Hurt in 1990 in San Fransisco. I drove mine but sadly have lost touch with owner of other Pulse. Cheers Gregor
Steve C. Schmidt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:16 pm    Post subject: Welcome New Member...Pulse #345 Reply with quote

Welcome New Member Greg Keller.....Pulse #345

Greg.....Please send me a pic and more info on the movie.

http://www.angelfire.com/pop/1954/345.html

I believe that the last Pulse built was Ray Johnson's #347

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: one dead pulse Reply with quote

Hello
Well it had been awhile since I saw my Pulse. She is dead at this time but the radiator fan goes on thats a start.
Seems old gas ran down and somehow filled the engine up.
I had never taken the tail section off but now it is off and I see that this Red Rocket was built somehow around the engine. I can't even get to one of the plugs due to air conditioning thing right over that area. I guess I will plug away till all is in a big box teehee.
As I said before I am not a mechanic and I have been told by my brother in law that the engine needs to be torn down and rebuilt due to the fact that it seems frozen at this time. What if I fill it up with Marvel Mystery oil?

Seems that the rear part of the rocket must be able to be taken out from the rest of the body but hope I will not have to do that.. Sorry if I seem perplexed at this time but is there a way to get a manual on how this thing was put together?
A wireing diagram would be great also .
My wife came down and just shook her head and the cat seemed to enjoy the new thing in the garage.
Well tomorrow is another day and I hope this note finds you all well.
Gregor signing off for now. Cheers
P.S. Has anyone ever seen the movie I mentioned in previous post?
gregorkeller

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 12:48 am    Post subject: info correction Reply with quote

Hi Again
Just checked out posted info on #345.
I think Jane bought 344 Pulse. Her Pulse was also in the movie. Her Pulse had a Roadrunner decal on tail. Her Pulse was also red.
She drove her macihine from the factory to Calif. She is one cool lady and hope she is well.
While the movie did not to well in the theaters it can still be found to rent.
Cheers gregory Keller aka Rocketman
Dave Bauer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 10:25 am    Post subject: Help on Pulse 345 Reply with quote

Greg,
I can help you on your engine problems. I installed a GL1000 in mine and have Honda tech manuals that should guide you through your problems.

Send me an email at debauer1@cox.net and we'll talk.
-Dave Bauer
Pulse167
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: