PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Pulse DVD Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve Schmidt
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: New Pulse DVD Available Reply with quote

Pulse Autocycle DVD

This DVD contains all the Pulse Fly/In Cruise/In YouTube Videos, and lots of other still pictures taken at rallys.

The DVD is $15.00 at the National Pulse Rally - Fly/In Cruise/In and $20.00 if you order one by mail.

Make check out to:

Fly/In Cruise/In
347 South 500 East
Marion, IN 46953
Ray Johnson

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: 2011 Autocyle Video Reply with quote

Inge Harte just completed producing this two hour video just before the 2011 Autocycle Rally. All of the previously recorded interviews are included in this production as well as quite a bit of brand new still photographs and video of Autocycles in action. If you know someone who is interested or owns a Lite Star or Pulse Autocycle. This program introduces you to the owners & operators of these unique vehicles. There is no other place in the world where more Autocycle owners are gathered in one place. See you next year in Marion, Indiana for the 14th annual Lite Star Pulse Autocycle Rally.
Pulse #347
www.FlyInCruiseIn.com
elden simons

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:40 am    Post subject: Thankyou Enge Harte Reply with quote

I sure will be ordering the DVD late November. Heck, I've been hoping to have such to watch for quite some time (though, not this specific DVD).

I have to save up for it as recently I've bought the 2012 calender (Nice) and also a couple of blueprints of a Defender Class Starship (Next Generation: Star Trek series), so.... Don't have the available funds right now.

I'm glad this DVD is available!!!
elden simons

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:27 am    Post subject: A Brief Review of the DVD Reply with quote

Once again, THANKS to Inge Harte.

As a whole, the DVD has too many repeats of same photos used. One may get the feeling of boredom when seeing repeats. The best part of the DVD format is the ability to 'Freeze' the photo of interest for longer inspection.
Not knowing what was actually available for Mr. Harte to use, I am not trying to be 'Unthankful'.

I am quite 'Thankfull' for the Litestar recordings of the 1980's. Nevermind that the recordings show unfortunate wear-n-tear of the original recording media. It was a nice blast from the past.
Too bad additional recordings could not have been included insted of the repeat photos used.

Am I glad that I bought this DVD? Yes, certainly. I can't access YouTube and this fills in the kind of Isolationist Void that I feel being apart from kindred Autocyclists.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: