PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rebuild of Pulse 134 started in Knoxville, TN
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JBerger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:06 am    Post subject: Looking better and better. Reply with quote

Looking better and better!

JBerger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:45 pm    Post subject: Off to a car show! 3/26/2016 Reply with quote

Car Show Fun! Went to our 1st car show of 2016. Had a beautiful spring day. Won a small trophy!

JBerger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:26 am    Post subject: Attaching nacelles Reply with quote

Attaching the jet engine nacelles: Attached left and right side nacelles trying to get them all lined up just right. Shaped up fairings to get everything ready for fiberglassing. Looking good!

JBerger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:18 am    Post subject: 3/31/2016 Update Reply with quote

Nose gear doors, Vertical and Horizontal tail fabrication:
I am making nose gear doors. I will make attachments so they can be removed when doing work on the front wheel. Horizontal tail shaped and glassed on one side so far...and looking good. I am going for a T-Tail look. Vertical tail....2" foam with aluminum angle spar. I will shape it and glass it soon.

Steve Schmidt
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lookin great!
JBerger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:37 am    Post subject: T-tail attached and nose gear doors attached Reply with quote

T-tail attached and nose gear doors attached Nose gear doors fabricated, attached, and looking great. Vertical fin all glassed up and attached. Top horizontal wing attached. Just finished glassing them both into place with epoxy and glass cloth.

JBerger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:50 pm    Post subject: Lake City Air Show! Reply with quote

Lake City Air Show, Florida!

JBerger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:26 pm    Post subject: Jacksonville, FL Wings-n-Wheels April 2016 Reply with quote

Jacksonville, FL Wings-n-Wheels April 2016!
Fun under the sun!!!

elden simons

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:46 am    Post subject: Way to go Jon !!! Reply with quote

That is quite the eye catcher of work that you have done!
Good luck driving anywhere with fellow motorists hurting their necks looking at your toy.
Tammy and Elden have Pulse #308 from 1988.Built in Butcher's Barn and presently sets inoperative in their garage. We are still keeping it!
JBerger

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:40 pm    Post subject: Driving the Pulse to Car show.... Reply with quote

7 May 2016 Drove the pulse around 50 miles to a car show. Driving down the interstate at 65mph was no problem. Lots of fun driving on the less crowded scenic back roads. Shifting, brakes, steering...all working well. Engine cooling?....well, I can tell you that I have very cool temps. My water temp needle moves up just a little bit. I still have body, interior, and cosmetic work to do on the Pulse, but I am enjoying the fun of going to car shows and such. How much do you think my Pulse is worth? Any Pulse owners want to meet me at an event somewhere? My email: jon_yap08@yahoo.com

JBerger

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:06 pm    Post subject: Atlanta, GA AIRSHOW Reply with quote

Atlanta, GA AIRSHOW! 5/14/2016

JBerger

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:20 pm    Post subject: Interested in Corporate sponsorship Reply with quote

I am interested in Corporate sponsor/s. Anyone have some contacts or info on this for me? 15,000 people at Lake City Airshow, 20,000 at Atlanta Airshow, 5,000 at Jacksonville. Plus the many car shows I have attended. I would like to attend more across the USA with sponsorship. Comments?........
JBerger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:28 pm    Post subject: London, KY Airport Open House! June 2016 Reply with quote

London, KY Airport Open House! June 2016

JBerger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:27 pm    Post subject: Built new canard winglets. 7/2/16 Reply with quote

Built and attached new canard winglets.

JBerger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:02 am    Post subject: More Parades and Car shows! Reply with quote

Farragut, TN 4th of July Parade......

Pulled over by the Police AGAIN....but only to ask what it is and to take some pictures! hahaha.....

Having fun at another car show!

JBerger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:30 am    Post subject: Linear Actuators! Reply with quote

Linear Actuators are the way to go! Yes, with a lot of thinking and figuring things out, I finally worked out how to get my canopy to raise like a fighter jet. Questions? Contact me. It works great. I need to install emergency release pins in case of battery failure.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: