PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PULSE - Rearview mirrors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob Hichborn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:49 am    Post subject: PULSE - Rearview mirrors Reply with quote

Here's a site that has a good selection of rearview mirrors with turning lights built in.

http://www.erebunicorp.com/accessories.htm
Falcon Wing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those look like a good idea, nice find.
I went for my first CITY drive this last weekend in Colorado Springs and realized how much I would like to have a REAR view mirror in addition to the side mirrors. I have seen some race cars that have them right above the driver on the roof of the car, so all th driver had to do is look up. I think something similiar bolted right above the roll bar would be perfect. The side visibility of the Pulse is pretty good, but the rear leaves a lot to be desired. I had many cars tuck right in behind me to have a better look and I could hardly see them there. The top mounted mirror would easily allow you to see any vehicle right behind you...unless it was as low as the Pulse!
www.picturetrail.com/falconwing2 (seat bracket build)
elden simons

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:54 am    Post subject: Question Reply with quote

After extreme "scroll-down", indeed there are some very Wicked rear view mirrors!
What's with the description of combination Blue driving lights and Amber turn signal light? Is the Blue driving light function suppose to be usuable as an assist to the main headlamp?
Whats your take on this?
Bob Hichborn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elden,

My take on it, is that they are auxillary lighting, built into the mirror enclosure. You can buy various "blue" driving lights in most any auto store, but I've never really checked to see how much light the various units put out to compare to those on the web site. I'll have to contact them and get the specs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: