PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cruise control on a pulse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D. Kuras

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:53 am    Post subject: cruise control on a pulse Reply with quote

I am looking for some information on installing cruise control on my pulse. I have a 1100 cc. Honda goldwing engine and I was wondering if any tried to put it on there pulse or how it can be done. thanks.
Steve C. Schmidt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: pulse Reply with quote

Hi Dave,

Can you please email me a pic of your Pulse #315 for the webpage?
We want to see your ride!

Thanks,

Steve Schmidt
Bob Hichborn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I understand, many of the GL1100s came with Cruise Control. I'll have to check my donor bikes to see if they have that option. There appears to be 2 distinct devices; one which is similar to that used in the auto industry and an inexpensive solution which is part of the throttle twist grip.

Here's a link for an Austrailian product. Even if the unit is not what you're looking for, it's got some great installation photos and instructions.

http://www.mccruise.com/KitSummaries/GL1100.PDF

Nelson's solution is probably even less expensive. Get in Pulse, push accelerator to floor and hold. Smile (He's trying real hard to waste his motor, so he can swap it out).
Falcon Wing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob beat me to it! That Aussie company is rather well known for cruise control systems for bikes that never had them. A friend had one on his Honda Pacific Coast 800cc and loved it.
www.picturetrail.com/falconwing2 (seat bracket build)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: