PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Intrested in buying a pulse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael Pittman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: Intrested in buying a pulse Reply with quote

Hello my name is michael pittman, Im intrested in purchasing a pulse down the road. Im still rearching the pulse. My number one ? is, is a pulse worth Buying for a pirmary source of trans? I travel 140mi to work one way! I really like the Idea of a pules But dont feel safe on a motercycle. (I consider myself a exp biker) Just dont feel safe traveling so for on a bike.
Dave Bauer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:09 am    Post subject: Purchase Reply with quote

140 miles to work??? ONE WAY?????

Are you crazy? Shocked

Let me guess. You work in San Francisco and live south of Salinas. If not there, you must work in D.C.

Pulses were originally intended for guys just like you. However, they didn't quite work out that way. Due to some inherent design issues that cause several reliability problems, I wouldn't recommend one for your use. Many of the owners here do drive there machines regularly, but I doubt that any of them use them for daily drivers. comfort on that long of a trip on a regular basis may be an issue also as these machines don't have air conditioning and only half have heaters.

These are very interesting machines. If you buy one, you would likely find that you would rather drive it to the shows on the weekends rather than beat it to death driving it 280 miles a day.

Dave
Pulse 167
pulse 308

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Well said, Dave Reply with quote

I concur with Dave about long trips in an autocycle (as presently known). It will tire you from operating it. The thrill is mostly from just having the GCRV (Ground Cruising Recreation Vehicle) and sharing its uniqueness with appreciative folk. Save your money a little longer. The fine members of this club have been whipping together ideas for an improved model. If you really, just got to have one...Someone will post an alert on this Forum if one comes up available.
*Egads! I am sure to learn from others that they don't tire from Pulseing!*
RFly2Dive

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No ... I agree...great vehicle to enjoy...not my choice to depend upon as a daily driver to put food on my table and I own the company...BUTTTT there is no other vehicle that you can own that will put such a smile on your face...even with all of its foibles and learning curve...well worth the effort for sure...if it matters my son wants my Pulse MORE than he wants my Ferrari......................
r
pulse 308

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:02 am    Post subject: Pulse, insted of Ferrari? Reply with quote

Granted, a Litestar or Pulse makes for a better heart-throb, but the seating in a Ferrari provides closeness in dating easier. Parking in a Pulse is like the introduction of bucket seats in the early years...a form of birth control. Hey, does the driver's seat recline?
Nelson Locke

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Seating arrangement Reply with quote

You could always sit in back and let her drive. Just a thought.

I used to make do in a Fiat 600D with suicide doors.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: