PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my new pic, from geocachers..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steveg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:26 am    Post subject: my new pic, from geocachers.. Reply with quote

http://img.groundspeak.com/track/log/83c5b6ed-1a1a-4ed3-a3ec-3a4b79ab4226.jpg

Recently a couple came by and asked if they could take a pic of my microcars for their goe-cacheing expidition.. I havd the garage cleaned out and had all my micros outside fr the job and they saw it..
Geo-cacheing is where people use GPS to find places of interest, treasures (usually trinkets) or things of interest and leave travel bugs (tags with ID and purpose)which are hidden and then posted on the net, and then others usig GPS find thes and take them on to other places to be hidden agian and agian.. some of thes Im told travel around the world!
The theme for this travel bug was "rockets" and they saw my "rocket car"
the litestar and posted my pic with it on the geocashing site..
for more information on geocaching (and there are thousands in about every neck of the country and world) check out:
http://www.geocaching.com
steve george litestar #009
otisco NY
elden simons

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:57 am    Post subject: His location draws many folk Reply with quote

In sharing email messages, I understand that there has been many strange instances where unexpected visitations occur at his home. He shared an instance where a group of Harley riders converged at his home while he was attaching shingles on his dome home. They just had to check it out! *Note: attaching shingles to a dome home is an art all to itself. So, he couldn't disapoint them. They left feeling pleased. Then came back!

Steve says they brought steaks to share and barbecue! WOW! Cool

(This entry is an 'Edit' to change a previous notice about a <false member> posting under this subject)

Last edited by elden simons on Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
thatjoeguy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Geocache! Reply with quote

What kind of paint did you use -- it's beautiful! Looks like some type of color change?

Thanks,
Joe King
http://www.wonder-books.com/toon-guy/
www.TOON-GUY.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: