PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More questions and other stuff.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ercoupe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:41 am    Post subject: More questions and other stuff. Reply with quote

Well, Hello again:
I have so many questions for you Pulse / Litestar owners. I hope I don't bore you with this. I have looked through everything I can find on the Internet about the auto-cycle and I've come to the conclusion that this vehicle is a constant labor of love. Having been an aircraft owner I know all about this equation: 100hr of Labor + much cash + mega time with a wrench + infinite patience searching for parts = 1 tenth of the use time a reasonable and sane person would expect! That's what I love about the prospect of owning a Pulse. I died a thousand deaths watching #211 for sale on ebay. It was previous posting for #211 that got me hooked in the first place. 3000 miles away is just too far for me. Scott Sanders posted a fine auction and answered every potential buyers question in a professional demeanor. What the hell is wrong with these people? His price is right in line with what I would expect to pay for such a unique vehicle........... Enough of that drabble.
My questions today are:
What is the turning radius of the Pulse?
What do you consider the maximum safe handling (highway) speed?
Is there a heated defroster with the air cooled Yamaha 400cc engine?
Is there any cabin heat at all?
Has anyone installed cruise control?
Do you have a parking brake?
Do you want to sell your Pulse to me??????????
I am hopeful that I can find a Pulse in the 5000-10,000 dollar range depending on it's needs......
The best to you all,
Ken Lessard
kcl51@msn.com
1-413-525-0185
Falcon Wing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.autocycles.org/classifieds.html

3 for sale.
www.picturetrail.com/falconwing2 (seat bracket build)
elden simons

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Keep watching the site Reply with quote

Ercoupe, like you probably know, two of those listed are sold... At least to my recollection (one you already mentioned). They will stay posted till expiration.
We can only hope our members will give us a heads up when another is available. As for your other questions, i've no idea.
Robert Cervero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I remember correctly the turning radius of a Pulse is 17 ft.

I had Pulse # 61 up to about 95 mph. It was a little twitchy but 65- 75 mph is OK.

No heated defrosters but some Pulses have a heater system that is pretty crude.

Don't know about cruise control.

No parking brake. You can install a line lock in the brake system but I'm not crazy about that solution.

I don't have a Pulse anymore. #61 was sold to Fred Showalter a couple of years ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: