PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time has come (at last)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tjscientist

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: The time has come (at last) Reply with quote

Years ago while living in California, I saw the coolest three wheeled vehicle powered by a motorcycle engine. These were being manufactured in Laguna Beach by a company (I can't remember the name) but I was young and had no money to buy one.

With the ever increasing cost of gas, I have bought a hybrid (which I love) and started to search the Internet for that company and it's cool vehicles I saw in California. Then, what would I find but these super cool Pulse vehicles!!! And guess what, I live only about 5 minutes from Owosso!!!

I am really looking forward to meeting owners of these cool vehicles at the Rally coming up in a couple weeks and of course getting a closer look at the vehicles themselves. I am hoping to find someone selling their vehicle or maybe a broken down one I can fix up.

I am an engineer by trade (Aviation electronics and software) so if it looks like an airplane, I love it! I am also interested in finding out if anyone has done a business plan on the possibility of restarting the manufacture of this type of vehicle. It would seem in a time of super high gas prices, this might be the perfect opportunity. As for me, I am always looking to start a new business.

So, if anyone out there has a Pulse they want to sell (regardless of condition) please contact me. If anyone is interested in seeing something along these lines manufactured again or if anyone knows a reason that may preclude manufacture of something like this again, please drop me a line.

I will definitely be at the rally on the 21st and am looking forward to meeting as many people as possible!!!!!
elden simons

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Re-Production (birds and bees?) Reply with quote

Yes...you've got it all right! Welcome to the Forum that has many people that agree to your outlook.
Unfortunately, no one has the financial resources to persue such presently.
Now, I tried the Search engine from the top menu to look up "production", but it didn't cough up what you need to read over.
So...Scroll Down on the main page to the bottom where the page numbers are. Go to page number 2.
Once on page 2, slowly take note of the Topics Postings dates on the right column. Look for the date: Sun Nov 27, 2005.
The topic title is "bringing he pulse back into production" it is a 6-page discussion. In it you will note some things that you are presently wondering about.

Other than that, click on people's addresses and ask away personally or continue with this posting.
Welcome!
StillWishing

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can CLICK HERE to find the topic Elden refers to. (Just thought I would make it a little easier to find)

Waiting for my dream to come true
elden simons

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: So....how was the Owosso Rally? Reply with quote

May 21st was the date of a Rally of sorts and I'm wondering if there is any quirky notes to share on what happened. Any commentary from member 'tjscientest'?
Somebody?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: