PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Pulse owner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan A

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: New Pulse owner Reply with quote

Hi, folks, I just purchase #168 and ould like to get as much info as possible. It has a 500cc Honda in it and looks like a BD5, yes it has a vertical stablizer and rear wings. It shows 1874 miles on it and I drove it last week. Since I am new at this please vear with me on my questions.
Any help would be appreciated. I do have pictures. I can be reached at dacker@smc3.com

Thanks
Dan
elden simons

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:53 am    Post subject: Ain't it the neatest thing! Reply with quote

Dan...Hello
For one thing, if you notice that the count on the tally for how many people have viewed your first posting on the Forum looks like quite a few...well, divide the number by 2 at least. It doesn't count by the person. Just how many times it comes up on a screen somewhere and I have juggled through a Forum posting while trying to navigate and tend to overinflate the count.
I am a Pulse owner since 1988 and have long hoped for such collected information as there is now available thanks to the enthusiastic contributers.
Your first stop should be with Steve Schmidt's archive of just about everything relating to BD200/Litestar/Pulse (Wow!)
There is even an archive of old, posted, member Emails seperate from this Forum that address vehicle issues. If you would like the address of such, I could shoot it your way. Use my (PM) mail box or anyone elses for direct questions.
Finally...who doesn't like pictures of a G.C.R.V.?
Tammy and Elden have Pulse #308 from 1988.Built in Butcher's Barn and presently sets inoperative in their garage. We are still keeping it!
Bob Hichborn

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Just got Pulse #77 Reply with quote

Well, on top of rebuilding a basket case Pulse, I just purchased lucky #77. It's got a GL1100 and, in general, needs alot of TLC. Paint, interior, rewiring, body work, all new tires, engine freshing, etc.... I'll be working it back into crusin' shape over the next few months.

I really just bought it so I can figure out how to get the other one back together again, so look for #77 to make an appearance on Ebay in a few months.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: