PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

#141 repairs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
igotpulsed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: #141 repairs Reply with quote

Hey everyone. I've been going through #141 and making a list of everything I can think of for repairs. I am gong to start this thread so it can be ongoing through the renovating process. I am missing my speedometer guage. All of the other guages are Auto Meter Phantom guages. These are still being sold so I'll probably stick with them. Were these the original brand used in the Pulse? There is also a head temperature guage by a different manufacturer. Were these also on the Pulse originally or were they an addon from the donor bike? Thanks for any info.
elden simons

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:18 am    Post subject: Who knows with these things Reply with quote

http://listproc.unh.edu/Archives/autocycle.forum/msg00073.html
igotpulsed

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: thanks for info Reply with quote

elden,
thanks for the reply. I have looked at photos from a few pulses built in the same time frame as 141 and can see that the dash is different. Mine must have been custom built. Still, since most of the guages are there and they still sell the style I have, I will probably stick with it. I am going to create a new dash using an old Ford probe dash pod and either fiberglass or carbon fiber. Does anyone know where the original used in the dash came from? Also, has anyone ever changed to power brakes using the vacuum on a larger/inline engine or is it even necessary?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: