PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting closer to having a Pulse _Thanks Steve for this site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMD1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Getting closer to having a Pulse _Thanks Steve for this site Reply with quote

My Wife of 25 years found out about My almost purchase via the answering machine Embarassed . I had been informing her of what I was doing but I don't think she was "actively" listening! I am so Thankful that Steve posted new pictures of the last meet. I sat My Wife down, showed her the pics of car I am probably going to get. "Its a ROCKET!" she yelled. No, no,no its a motorcycle, just a little motorcycle. Then showed pics of meet. One of the first pics a smiling woman in a Pulse, then the kids and then the 92 year old guy. Sweet!! I told her that I want Us to be in Marion next year. None of this would had happened this easily if not for Steve and this site. I am very Thankful and very excited. Later Dave the Wave
Steve Schmidt
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Welcome to the club. Please come to the 2009 rally. This is a great club.

Here are just a few pics of the Lady Pulse Owners

Here is one of the most important women of Pulse.....Sue Butcher
If it wasn't for her, we would not have this club

Below, Linda Furgason always gives rides in her Pulse

[/img]

MORE PICS TO FOLLOW
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: