PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tow Bar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leroy cook

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Tow Bar Reply with quote

Question Does anyone have a tow bar for sale? I see there is a drawing on the web site but getting one made may take some time. If there is one out there please let me know. Question
dman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Tow bar Reply with quote

I had a tow bar made for the Pulse from someone here locally. If you do not find one that some one would sell you, I know I can get another one made. I can email you a picture if your interested.

Doug
I am in SW Michigan
leroy cook

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Tow Bar Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. I have a large dodge truck so I will measure the hitch. I will be out of town next week but will be checking messages. My E Mail address is Leroycook301@Gmail.com
DMD1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: Ready to fly? Reply with quote

If Your looking for a tow bar, does this mean your Pulse is now ready to fly?
Later Dave
leroy cook

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Tow Bar Reply with quote

No its not airworthy. I just want to just tow it around. Maybe it will be driveable by Labor Day.
elden simons

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: DISCONNECT! Reply with quote

Now a days, we're better informed as members...yet errors still happen (crossing my fingers). So, undo that drive chain or unhook the drive shaft before towing Embarassed .
leroy cook

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:41 am    Post subject: Tow Bar part two Reply with quote

I would like to buy a tow bar. Anyone out there have one for sale? My address is Leroycook301@gmail.com
Erick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might just be easier to have someone make one. I had one made from a design I found on this site.
Erick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might just be easier to have someone make one. I had one made from a design I found on this site.
leroy cook

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:28 am    Post subject: New tow Bar Reply with quote

Well I found a local shop here in Marysville, Ohio that does metal working. I ask the owner to make a tow bar and ask that he take a look at my truck for the proper height and the motorcycle for the right curve of the bar.
When he stopped smiling he said he would do it. He called that afternoon to see how it looked on the Pulse. The next hour I was towing the machine as he liked to call the Pulse. The price was a cheeseburger and six beers. Now my fun starts!

And also for the friday nite (4 Sept) there are no hotel rooms to be had in Marion.
Ray Johnson

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Hotel Rooms - Marion, Indiana Reply with quote

There are Hotel Rooms available in Marion, Indiana. If you need one and are coming for the Autocycle Rally, please call (765) 664-2588 & we will help you find something. This is the largest gathering of Autocycles anywhere in the UNIVERSE !!!! If you are a Autocycle enthusiast..... you need to be here.
Pulse #347
www.FlyInCruiseIn.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: