PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gettig Started

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Obie115

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:36 am    Post subject: Gettig Started Reply with quote

I need the forums professional advise. I have a new Yamaha Majesty with 400CC water cooled motor. If I use the Yamaha as a base for registration is there a kit for the pulse that I can purchase to put the two together.

Or perhaps one of you have a better solution to helping me to get started.
I am an aircraft mechanic by trade and I am sort of handy in the garage.

Thanks for the advice in advance
Bob Hichborn

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally wouldn't advise anyone of use a 400cc donor even if it's water cooled, since a completed Pulse with driver and passenger could weigh in at an excess of 1200lbs. Having said that.... there are alot of Pulses being driven just fine with their original 400cc air cooled engines.

Now, if you can't find a donor Pulse that someone will sell to you and you want to take a trip to Disney World.... I've got an extra frame and body in my garage with your name on it. Smile

- Bob
Obie115

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Interested Reply with quote

Good morning Bob, you must be the one I have been reading about with all of the parts. I am concerned with regristration of the Pulse.

Would it be better to put a liquid cooled honda 1200 in the Pulse instead? I live in New York and I may be interested in the afore mentioned body and frame. Laughing Is the Frame a numbered one or one you have refabricated, will this cause potential problems with the regristration? Can you also supply some of the interior parts?

IF the body and frame are refabricated what regristration number were they based on.

I will stop with the questions for now but I am definately interested in what you have available.

If you wish you can e-mail me with you phone number and we can discuss the details over the phone instead of using the forum.

Steve
obie1sb@gmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: