PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

shipping a Pulse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thomas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: shipping a Pulse Reply with quote

I have a pulse crated up in north east Ohio. Zip 44047
#141 is no where close to road worthy. I cannot go and trailer it out myself.
I need to ship it to Arizona. Zip 85034
Can anyone suggest a freight company.
I've been getting some wild quotes from $600.00 to $1200.00

Any help would be appreciated.

TJ the ugly american Andrews
elden simons

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:43 am    Post subject: Check out two older postings Reply with quote

For a short time, there are two older topics that I've updated to bring onto the present Forum page that may help in your curiousity about getting your vehicle transported.

If you find yourself with plenty of time to use on this Forum, use the SEARCH option provided for the Forum and use any manner of word to read input made previously by members.
Tammy and Elden have Pulse #308 from 1988.Built in Butcher's Barn and presently sets inoperative in their garage. We are still keeping it!
Thomas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: shipping a pulse Reply with quote

Thank you for the information.
Bob Hichborn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

$600 to $1200 sounds like a similar range to what others have experienced in the past. You might save a few dollars if you throw it in the back of a large U-haul, but with gas, lodging, T/L, and your time... I'd go with having someone else do the job.

As you're calling transport companies let them know you need a wide flat bed with ample tie down locations. If they show up with a standard car hauler, both parties will be slightly disappointed.

Good luck!

- Bob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: