PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK  Forum Index PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pulse with major changes for sale on ebay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxpeterson

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Pulse with major changes for sale on ebay Reply with quote

See item 2495248431

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2495248431
elden simons

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:55 am    Post subject: Poor Thing Reply with quote

Ya, that indeed is a Bede Pusher Prop. model. Hmmm...looking at my notes here.

It is the BD-5B, basic homebuilt version of the Micro Jet. Just no jet engine. Only pusher prop.

Too bad the fella didn't have the body to a Bede BD-7, which was a Two to Four seat, homebuilt, sporting monoplane (stretched version).

The planes that Bede had developed are still worthy of being developed today, yet hopefully without Bede himself.

Anyways, it would be nice that someone with great skill can correct the clunky look that the BEDETRIKE has.
Nelson Locke

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I found this vehicle to be a sort of an abomination and I surely would not have modified it quite the same way. That having been said, it is cool that it leans like an eco-mobile. Don Muddiman, you ought to buy this right now. Play with it until I raise the cash, then sell it to me. Right after my wife throws me out. I can live in the car.
Bob Hichborn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've exchanged several emails with Terry and he's going to try and make it to our rally over in Daytona this weekend. It turns out he's also restored several Pulses, so his experiences and creativity will add to our already very colorful group. If his vehicle doesn't sell, hopefully he can bring it too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PULSE AUTOCYCLE NETWORK Forum Index -> The Forum All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: